17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
This weekend, friends called me a nut for not wanting an experimental vaxx, and my parents told me I would need a vaxx to be employed.

These past few months seem to me a test - ‘how much are you willing to take? how far do you have to be pushed before you’re ready to fight back? if you won’t fight back now, when will you?’

when presented with the red pill and blue pill, which will you take?
if you took the red pill and were subsequently offered the blue pill, would you take it and lull yourself back to sleep?

You had Donald Trump.
You had progress and pro-America.
You had growth and potential and truly (little ‘l’) liberal policies.
You now have the antithesis of that — how will you respond? is life so small and meaningless to you that you’d settle back into a system of use and abuse because it’s convenient?

I pray for those that are still asleep.
08:39 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 April, 09:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I admire your persistence and insight!
I am aghast to see where we are now, but I continue to believe it's temporary....I hope.
I think it's our job to be the 'push-backers and way-showers' so, acquiesing is not in our job description.
Thanks for your post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
12 April, 08:59
our best friends are liberals...let me say this its so very hard to be quiet. But as a parent i have learned i can preach to my teenagers but sometimes it takes the true reality of a situation for them to see. I guess I’m saying is patience is needed.
They will wake up but in their own time. Will it be too late? Who knows....God is in control as well as free will. We were all given free will....once they are awake they will not be able to go back like us
Godspeed my friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
12 April, 08:54
No !

Morgan Is Free @MyFellowAmericans
12 April, 08:52
We support you here!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 April, 08:50
My husband took the vax and is having headaches and nosebleeds. Would not listen to me no matter how many danger articles I read to him. God is in control..... I surrender