Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 April, 01:07
Something big is happening behind the scenes right now... Can you feel it too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEKER GHOST @TheSeeker
12 April, 01:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Indeed. Intuition?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Love that "17"... Have been seeing many tonight... Pompeo had many in his "checkmate" pic. Pretty wild!
01:51 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response SEEKER GHOST to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
SEEKER GHOST @TheSeeker
12 April, 02:09
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I just now got on twitter to see what you're talking about. and I see this:

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 April, 02:14
😍 Very cool!!

(And if you scroll down my page, I went through gematria with it. Also left info in the comments there. I don't think any of that was coincidence regarding this pic. Would love your opinion. That whole sentence adds up to 17. And then there were 2 sets of three "17's" (51 divided by 3 = 17) via gematria. When you look at that pic, it's all staged. Really, really intriguing... Wish I knew more about chess -- there's more to the story there besides "checkmate." And look at his expression. He's ready to win! ❤️ )

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 April, 02:23
PS: Thank you for posting that pic -- besides the 17, that made me notice the numbers on the board: 1+2+3+4+5+6=21 (12/21)... I know Kappy mentioned that, and so has Juan. I can't think of what it means right now though...