Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Sometimes I go to the tide pools with my kids.

We find some clams and crush them on some of the reef rock around the tide pools.

You then take all the clam guts and place it in the tide pool and wait for a few minutes.

Soon you’ll start to see little hermit crabs come out of nowhere as they smell the fresh clam meat and make their way towards it.

Little by little, hermit crabs get larger and now you start to see small fish appear.

If you have time to hang out at the same tide pool for 35-45 minutes, you will see the massive crabs make their way out of cracks that you didn’t even know were there.

It turns into a feeding frenzy where every move is affected by a countermove made by all of these sea creatures that want to win thr prize.

Every last thing is connected and every tiny particle in that tide pool that is a living organism, knows that that piece of clam has been dropped into the water.

We’re in the feeding frenzy now. at some point everyone will know.
12:27 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 April, 02:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, this is such a great visual for the mind. I love using analogies to explain things too. It helps so much to ‘get it’. I will share this with my dad. He will like this a lot! 👍🏻👍🏻🦀🐠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
12 April, 06:38
People are not dying from COVID-19

MUST WATCH: https://youtu.be/6MdlXBAyP...

#wakeUp #video

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 05:53
Nana will be your 18 again.
Has been Gods plan all along.
Every point on the quantum wave is important!
Every point on the quantum wave makes a change to the timeline.
We have one job, keep our frequencies high and that one thing will equip us to handle what ever comes.
After all, WE ARE THE PRIZE IN THE POOL!

Dreamer1745 @Dreamer1745
12 April, 05:52
This is an awesome analogy Doc!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 April, 05:33

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 April, 10:22
EXCELLENT analogy DoQ - thanQ
We are in an ecosystem of political Chess ... and the clam guts are everywhere!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
12 April, 10:17
Archie obvi read your post...

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
12 April, 09:59
I’m grateful to already know. I hope you and the family are enjoying your newest addition and soaking up every ounce of this short period of time. 😊

North *** @Northstar
12 April, 09:35
BriLLiant 😉 !!!*+

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 April, 07:44
I am feeling a little hopeful after reading the latest lifesitenews article by former Pfizer VP. The comments are WOW —from a kinda normie website lol

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 April, 07:34
may be time to repost your KennedyVision video :)

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 April, 07:27
You painted 🎨 a great word picture 🖼️ there, Doq 😀

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
12 April, 06:59
i love this. i also like to think in these times of tthose bad people who think theyve gotten away with their crimes trying to mix in with the good pepes- and then those hungry crabs come in for a victory dinner. so delicious 💥🇺🇸🍿

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 April, 01:22
35 = jFK. 45 = Potus.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 April, 12:56
The "predators" are outing themselves too, you described is very very well "make their way out of cracks that you didn't even know were there"[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
12 April, 12:35
Love this...

Soon everyone will know.

The feeding frenzy is coming.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 April, 10:23
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
yum yum!