Jan Smith @JanSmith219
I see the vaccine as a death sentence. good people are getting it. It isn’t their fault they fell victim to Mockingbird. It’s easily to poke fun of sheep when you don’t know them. But some of them I love- unconditionally. i was in full agreement with my father, a conservative Trump supporter. That the vaccine was a bad idea. And a few weeks later his liberal wife told me he got the vaccine. My liberal brother and sister (whom I love dearly) convinced him he had to get it. He is a smart man. he doesn’t do social media. Just some talk radio occasionally. (Not everyone has all day to research ) he is in his 60s and works 2 jobs. He pays taxes, and votes republican. I don’t know how “they” convinced him. If this vaccine is about population control. I will never be able to forgive Trump, Q, and “the plan” for letting this happen. It’s not just “liberals” getting the vaccine. It’s good people, with families, who work and contribute to society. People I love.
10:03 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JanSmith219 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jan Smith, click on at the bottom under it