Robby Ball @perfectsliders
ALL IS TO BE REVEALED SOON? - Dan Scavino post on instagram. I wonder what this piece is called. #AmericaFirst
10:45 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Fly Girl @FlyGirl
24 January, 07:00
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
No gold trim on the flag. A plus sign at the top-- Q+. In a church-- the Vatican? A person could write a dissertation on this image.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim AnonPa @KimAnonPA
24 January, 03:12
You can buy one here!
https://jonmcnaughton.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
24 January, 01:40
A wonderful new world is about to be revealed and yes, it will be Trump’s masterpiece. I think the motto “America First” is to show the rest of the countries around the globe how it can and shall be done. Patience for now until it can be revealed ... in the meantime, hold Trump, our Patriots and Miltary in the highest vibration of positive thoughts and prayer. 🙏✨

Smitty 39177 @Smitty
24 January, 01:06
👍❤

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
24 January, 12:47
Did you see this? Monkey Werx said he thought POTUS was out of the country. https://anonup.com/thread/...

24 January, 01:02
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication
Where did you see that? Last Monkey I watched said it appeared he went to floriday, maybe back to DC, then maybe to South Carolina. Is there a newer Monkey? I know he is very careful to not say too much, but either way, we have told us that Trump would stay safe... somewhere so your guess seems like a good one

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
24 January, 12:39
I love Dan Scavino, and I love this picture, but I don't see this on Dan's Instagram account, does he have more than one Insta account?

24 January, 12:42
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
Not sure, I don't use mine anymore, found this on twitter

Cris Sayre @AZfun
24 January, 12:45
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
Dan put it as a story not as a post. Someone has already made a great meme and put Soros in the bottom right of the painting.

Northy UK. @Northy
24 January, 12:11

Jen Crystal-Loyalty @Jen_Crystal_Loyalty
24 January, 03:46
its called Masterpiece. notice the "q" paint palette, His father and/or Uncle in the picture frames. the "+" sign at the top of the easel. 🇺🇸🦅♟

HelpMe HelpYou @amc1
23 January, 11:57
Looks like "light" behind the cloth. Dark to light? Biblical sky?

Klement Cuka @RealClemency
23 January, 11:47

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
23 January, 11:34
Beautiful painting. Reminds me of "The BEST Is Yet To Come." The Glory of God is upon President Trump

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
23 January, 11:00
In order to build something “back better” it must be built on a better foundation than before. The globalists want to rebuild on a weak foundation of sand: critical theory, racial conflict, crony capitalism, political corruption, godless nihilist consumerism, etc. We need to build back on the foundation of Christ, family values, life, and fellowship. That’s how we will build back much better than ever before as we watch their foundation of sand collapse on itself. Andrew

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
23 January, 11:05
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Andrew Torba

ZuZu Q17 @ZuZuQ
23 January, 10:51
Let the Unveiling Begin..🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸