Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Well...
There is one 'upside' of people getting the Jab...

In about 12 month's time, there'll be more 'elbow room' for Patriots at the Restaurants and Shops....

Just saying,,, 😁😁😁

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge
08:47 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
13 April, 07:44
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
12 April, 09:32
The problem is many of us will lose our family members and other loved ones. I have little family left. I do not want them to die. The insanity evil must be stopped. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 April, 09:32
My adult kids all got vaccinated. One is a mother

Christina Maga @Christina71
12 April, 09:30
I tried so hard and I keep trying....... I do believe it could be some people's "soul exit point" no matter what you say or do..... it's up to them. I keep praying. 🙏😿

Widget 260 @widget260
12 April, 02:31
I just lost my mom in February. Eleven days after her 2nd vax. She went to bed when she got home and was bedridden from then on. My entire immediate family will be dead except 2 nieces and two great nieces. The nieces (22 & 29) were told by a nurse they trust that women of child bearing age should NOT get the vaccine. The great nieces are 2 & 5. You will have to put me in a mental instution if I lose my sibs and their kids.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
12 April, 09:31
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
i have 2 family members, my sister and dad, that took the vax. i am praying that nothing happens to them or anyone else that chose to be vaxed. . so sorry about ur mom 🙏. we are definitely fighting evil.

Christina Maga @Christina71
12 April, 09:31
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I'm so sorry. Keep your the rest vax free. 🙏😿

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 April, 10:02
❤ this we tried to tell them 🙃 🙏🙏

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
11 April, 09:50
FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
11 April, 09:19
u crack me up pepe friend 🤣 truth be told... 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
11 April, 09:02
WOW !!!! You said that out loud !!!! Rock on young Lady..

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
11 April, 08:57
Love this!