Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
12 April, 11:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 April, 11:26
Don't overlook his 3/11 tweet😉
3/1111/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 April, 07:35
best dried fruit tweat EVER!

#GoKansas #Checkmate

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 April, 12:09
Also, I have always thought Prince Phillip had Elizabeth’s Dad killed (The King only 56) so he could be “King”! 🤷‍♀️. He was behind Diana’s wreck!! He was A Pedo Vampire murderer and all!

4/17 is his Funeral!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 April, 12:09
I can’t share this cause “checkmate” says it’s game over. I bet in the next week there is no game over. I can’t do this to people anymore......I refuse to spread disinfo anymore.

John Washington @KeysMarg
11 April, 11:52
Deep State serves A million "Bag"s of Nothing Burgers $ign after $ign

11 April, 11:53
In response John Washington to his Publication
Well Atleaat Thats My Vibe Dorthy

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 April, 11:52
I have the exact same sweatshirt!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
12 April, 08:07
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
After the election, I heard that someone leaked the names and addresses, assets, etc. of all CCP members, here and there. My guess is we had that list for a long time, (forbidden city?), or before, and they aren't running around anymore. China isn't our enemy. Chyna was.

11 April, 11:40
4:16
11:16 Fest

❌❌❌

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 April, 11:18

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
11 April, 10:40
Freedom for the people of Taiwan?🙏♥️🕊

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
11 April, 09:43
More on its face value, Taiwan was under threat from CCP/China. Could this just mean NOW they are Free & Safe. Checkmate. ???

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
11 April, 09:41
“mercer family favorites”

11 April, 11:40
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
14/6 206

11 April, 09:40
I don't play chess.

What does checkmate mean, please?

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
11 April, 09:45
In response America First to her Publication
game over!

11 April, 09:38

11 April, 09:30

11 April, 09:30

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 April, 09:24
88 DAYS FROM JAN 13 to APR 11

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
11 April, 09:18
Rockin a cabelas hoodie , would love to take that guy striper fishing and ask him a few questions

robin fineman @RobinD
13 April, 03:07
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
I love when they do this!
Wait for the last minute
or so it seems then.....BOOM!

VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
11 April, 09:17

robin fineman @RobinD
13 April, 03:03
In response VNH Taylor to her Publication
I just love this guy!!
THAT'S MY PRESIDENT!!!

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
11 April, 09:15
Check Mate!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 April, 09:12
Today!! https://www.aljazeera.com/...
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said the United States is concerned by China’s “increasingly aggressive actions” directed at Taiwan and remains committed to ensuring peace and stability in the western Pacific region.

Blinken said on Sunday that the Biden administration is committed to ensuring that Taiwan “has the ability to defend itself”.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
11 April, 09:11
Dried pineapple is rich in dietary fiber in the form of insoluble fiber. This type of fiber supports the digestive tract to make sure things run smoothly. Insoluble fiber also provides a sense of fullness, so dried pineapple slices are a great option to satisfy hunger between meals.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
11 April, 09:08
🙏🙏🙏

11 April, 09:07
cala💥read between the lines💥 BQQM💥 Checkmate!!! 💥💥💥💥Road to Victory! #landslide #cabelas

Joey Graffeo @JoeyG1776
11 April, 09:02

Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
11 April, 09:00
was this you or is there a mock KR on YT?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 April, 08:58

North *** @Northstar
11 April, 08:49
Nice Board Set Up! V

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
11 April, 08:49
‎この時差は正しい。私は4444が好きです‎。しかし、私は天使の番号しか知らない...👼✨