Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Celery Juicer @Emme
11 April, 08:13
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
simply beautiful, is what you are!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
11 April, 06:06
Frankky, Im quite thankful that youre you. Youre pretty amazing and such an inspiration to me! May GOD bless and keep you, always!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
11 April, 05:51
WELL. I love to pieces Veronica! My inspiration to keep on Red Pilling. I would also love a Gen. Flynn shirt but cant figure the DM feature.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
11 April, 07:12
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Just sent you a DM... to make it easier for you.☺️

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
11 April, 07:30
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Thank you sister for getting the good word out. I never thought we would still be trying to wake people up, but we cannot miss a beat and must continue to fight FOR humanity.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 05:41
MY fren WaqieWaqie is coming by to see you to give you a hug from Nana!
Much love Patriot!