Leslie Werner @lwerne
23 January, 10:01
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ A Christian and/or Conservative Woodstock? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I was just listening to Juan on a video he did inauguration day. He is questioning what will We the People now do to bring about a divine miracle? We may be tapped out financially now but how about Mar or April if we are needed? Can we meet & display our Dk GRN Make Earth Great Again caps (SantaSurfing has them) or some other marking, find a huge field and come together to sing, pray and let our Voices he heard. Anyone in?
xanon (plz run this by Juan & Santa, I dont hv their anonup handles)
Folks plz RT and note if you would attend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Werner @lwerne
***The Dk. Grn caps are $39.95. To keep costs down, she has a white Trumpsara cap for only $23.95. I kinda like the White Hat theme by all of us.
***We can provide one broadcast system. Maybe RSBN will be available?
***Let us show our beloved Potus (and his amazing Team) that the movement they started are going to help pull the wagon to total Victory and that we are not going away.
***Together We Are Strong
***Lets shine our Light
***WWG1WGA
10:11 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Leslie Werner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lwerne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leslie Werner, click on at the bottom under it