True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Sandbags to help with the overflow for when the flood the tunnels why else are they putting them there to me it is a sign we are near the end

HOW EXCITING
05:19 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 April, 07:40
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Looks like debris from water on the street.

Steel grates on sidewalk covers something that may have already been flushed.

Sandbags to direct, guide the overflow back into the underground and less debris clean up?

Interesting and exciting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
11 April, 10:49
I thought so, too, and then I happened upon a YT video where the channeler spoke about the healing of Mother Earth -- Gaia -- about flooding all of the tunnels and cleansing them. Even redirecting the lava down into them by soldiers in Iceland. That last part was from Gene decode...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
11 April, 06:10
i live near a river town where seasonal flooding happens. for holding back water you are going to need more than one level of sand bags to control a flow of water. just saying... to be effective you probably would need several feet high. whatever the purpose is for these... hope it works

11 April, 06:29
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
They will flood the tunnels to a certain level would be my guess would probably look like a mere paddling pool

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
11 April, 05:47
So hard to figure....

Miss Vicki @newlife
11 April, 05:31
one row of sand bags isnt going to do much

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
11 April, 05:30
We hope so as well.

11 April, 05:32
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
no need for hope you can see there will be an overlow of something if they were expecting a flood then the bags would bi much higher