1776 ... @IGG1776
11 April, 03:04
Every current member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was appointed by Trump during his time in office.

If the Bidan Administration was truly in power, these members would no longer hold their positions, and would’ve been removed, since every one of them is a Trump loyalist.

I wonder why none of them have been replaced?
h/t Outlaw Marine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 April, 04:32
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I wanted this to be proof to a friend who thinks its all a show put on by the CCP and they said Trump could have been a controlled opposition installation by them and the Joints Chiefs of staff picked by the CCP as well so why would they change them out? They also asked me why the new Secretary of Defense is working to weed out extremists in the Military which includes Evangelicals and is spearheading quotas for affirmative action hiring in the Military and they asked why is he most focused on Domestic Terrorism, which to them is now white males? They asked, if Trump is in charge still and on the side of the Constitutional Republic, how can the movie be allowed to be taken to places this real and this extreme? I didn't know how to answer them. "Trust the Plan" doesn't work for them. Would love for something scrutiny proof to be available.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
Tell them this:
The scare event incoming is a Nuclear launch and to KEEP abreast of international news, its ALL playing out right NOW.
Ask them if ANY of the current events FEEL RIGHT. Then tell them they need to search their OWN souls to find the answers of they cant see past the Movie.
05:00 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 April, 06:26
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Of course NONE of this right to them and that is the problem. I appreciate your reply and want to find that something that will ease their anxiety. Telling them they will be under nuclear attack, though faked, I doubt will help, lol. On a side note, I want to, from the bottom of my heart, ensure any who may be scared if such a scare event happens, the benevolent star races watching us closely will not allow for any more nukes to be set off on earth. They are highly disruptive to the fabric of the multiverse and this effects them directly, which is why they feel its okay to intervene and we have all seen the videos of them shutting down nuclear missile silos and the one satellite payload they exploded before it launched. Otherwise, they practice a non interference " live and let live policy. Truly, do not worry about it.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
11 April, 07:15
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I live with my husband & son, neither are awake, one is Conservative & the other Liberal, BOTH with tempers SO what I have been doing with them is actually the same thing Q has done basically.
Ive been dropping crumbs, little bits of future proves past here & there.
They couldnt hear me when I told them the whole story so I tried a different way, no arguments, much more peaceful tgis way & when the event does come? They will see the truth Im praying. 🙏🙏🙏