Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
16 April, 06:36
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The guy is no good. How can he be working on transhuman tech and be any good!? He is a bad guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PPP 777 @ppp777
11 April, 10:05
i couldnt find this on his feed. can you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
11 April, 07:32
His account's now being controlled by White Hats according to @ghostezra

Neanderthal S27 @s27
11 April, 07:31
I'm always back and forth with Elon....

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
11 April, 04:28
He is no good. Musk is working on technology to control humans by transhuman technology. Bishop Larry Gaitors. Do NOT trust Musk.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 April, 04:24
I have been getting the feeling that his tweets are NO longer him! (But then again, I trust no one right now..,except Trump, Pompeo, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell , Mike Flynn & certain Military πŸ˜‚πŸ€£). And of course I TRUST @Vincentkennedy .....Pretty sure the MIA flag on WHITE HOUSE is for VK & Red Panda!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts