Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 03:16
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Why would Patrick Bouvier Kennedy have been sent into hiding as an infant?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 April, 03:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Good question. Maybe a backup plan to keep lineage/bloodline alive knowing Deepstate was targeting the Kennedy family line?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toni Perruso @Tper58
11 April, 04:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Bloodline

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
11 April, 03:12
NO
This is HSRetoucher who have this account, he said he is JFKjr, it's not true

11 April, 03:28
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
I didnt get this screenshot from retoucher. It was from Military News Telegram page.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 03:08
Nana would love this to be true I love Patrick!

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 April, 12:55
wait, what!? 😳

11 April, 01:03
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
That was exactly my reaction! But I cant prove it wrong!