Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
At the end of lunch, Mary comes up & asks what out gathering was about-
Having seen us taking photos w/Gen Flynn etc
Mary, frightened at the condition of our Country, saw we are happy, & wanted reassurance.
I sit w/Mary explaining a brief overview of our Q campaign, military operation etc
I needed Joe M's video link, in that moment, not wanting to take time to search for it, & I asked you for help.
Mary got to see exactly what Patriots do. We help each other to make our works easier.
Every person playing their part, adding to the thread of the mural that is the saving of our Country.
If you think that your effort in supplying that info to Mary went unnoticed by her, it was not.
She saw, within minutes of asking, I had the info I needed to supply to her, & your actions of support, in this most important moment of her life were well noted by her.
You needed to know this story because you could have saved her life yesterday-
You did your jobs well Patriots, Thank You.
12:04 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kristina Steinour @Teenpeach39
12 April, 12:56
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Does anyone currently have a good link to Joe M's video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 April, 05:18
Tears, Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
11 April, 05:00
💙🙏I have that video and a whole "newbies" page on my website. its free with no sign in, please feel free to share with whoever needs it Veronica! Keep sharing the love!! www.tapintothetruth.com

Kristina Steinour @Teenpeach39
12 April, 12:53
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
Just an FYI...when you follow the link on your website it says error

Karen Lou @Sapphire
11 April, 04:38
WWG1WGA♥️🇺🇸♥️

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
11 April, 04:19

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 April, 01:54
Thank you for sharing this awesome experience, Veronica!❤️🇺🇸💙 🙌🏻🙏🏻

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
11 April, 01:51
You always give me tears of inspiration! TY!

Charissma _15 @Riley
11 April, 12:05
Beautiful! God Bless You! All Praise and All Glory to God!🙏❤️🌎