Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
There will be justice for JFK who was assassinated by the satanic deep state.

Justice being brought to pass doesn't mean that JFK or his son JFK JR are still alive. I once thought it had to mean this, but now realize judgment upon the satanic gang, both ones out in the open & in disguise pretending to be for & with us, judgment upon the satanic deep state has nothing to do with whether or not a past President targeted or his son are still alive.

I temporarily thought the original JFK JR patriot (as Juan O Savin) was still alive in a presented scenario, until I was sent leopard with wings luciferian Daniel 7 symbolism & a photo of leopard, bear, dragon, & lion feet with a wing (the required masonic warnings - symbolism of the Beast w/end times programming being run despite the satanic timeline of events that has been denied by Yahweh). In spite of who anyone looks like, question everything.

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
11:32 AM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
10 May, 06:46
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Why do you think the leopard and wings items you were sent came from Juan O Savin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
11 April, 11:33
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Juan O Savin is NOT JFK Jr. he is Wayne Ronald Willott.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396