It is coming very soon

It is happening now

08:58 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
24 January, 03:23
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Started Jan. 21 Out of the Obscurity of Darkness comes LIGHT Febuary 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
24 January, 10:36
If you had included the option "It doesn't matter" I would have participated in your poll ;) Everything is falling into place nicely. We don't need to know the specifics. We don't need to understand the where's and when's. This is GOD's plan on HIS timeline. We need to stop speculating and attempting to force man's expectations into it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
23 January, 11:58
Oh I am so sick of the "10 days of darkness."
Not bitching at you about the poll.
I am curious to see how it turns out.

But But But....We have had the ten days of darkness about a gillion times just in 2020.😉

So if is the finale....Hallelujah😍

But seriously I don't want to hear that term again it reeks of fear and low vibes.

peace out ✌

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kathy Williams @OceanStateofMind
24 January, 10:30
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
1221=1/20/21

Gail Canty @Gcanty
24 January, 03:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
biden's time is certainly dark so a good possiblity it is the 10 days of darkness.

funker junkie @glowsticky
23 January, 09:37
Feel like it is right now. Biden as president is darkness. Remember everything has meaning. My hope is the end of this month the last day of darkness is when we will start to see light

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
23 January, 09:49
In response funker junkie to his Publication
I don't know, just looking for a general concensus from a group of likeminded folks is helpful. It sure feels dark, but I still have power, cable etc, but I feel I know less than I ever have, lol

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
23 January, 09:03
Happens when it happens would be my response!?!?!
I gave up on accurate dates!!!
I have learned its no longer on our terms
🙏🏼❤🙏🏼❤
Hopefully soon though 🤞🤞🤞🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸