Only people mentioned by SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
14 January, 08:11
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
Yeah. What he said!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Johnson @Roadkill68
14 January, 06:05
if we didn't do that we would have never known that the machune and our votes, could havr been manipulated to the degree that it was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Johnson @Roadkill68
14 January, 06:04
I would say that so many of us voted that it broke Dominion's algorithms again and caused them to make the stupid mistake of stuffing illegal ballots into the machine.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
14 January, 07:41
In response Jeff Johnson to his Publication
Yea I am pretty sure thats why potus said we gotta vote.. everyone.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
14 January, 04:49
Amen to that!
#wwg1wga
#Trump2020

14 January, 07:51
In response American Patriot to his Publication
YESSIR!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
14 January, 04:41
Max Igan was saying this 2 years ago and now it actually happened...

Click here to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
[NEVER GIVE UP] He Was Warning U..

Watch my new videos on my backup channel if you like: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ [YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE IMMED...

14 January, 04:50
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
kim clement predicted 2 presidents in 2013