Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
12 April, 09:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Beautiful production of my favorite song of theirs. They sure were a gorgeous band! And I'm so looking forward to seeing that SON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
11 April, 01:57
I love when you post Kennedy Sunday, Kim. I appreciate you. 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
11 April, 01:54
Two Suns/Sons 🧐👇

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
11 April, 01:45
One of my all time fav. songs AND album! 👍

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 April, 01:44
Here comes the ☀️SON☀️...
🙏✝️🙏✝️🙏
#KennedySunday

chore Toke @choretoke
11 April, 12:57
Love this picture of young JFK❗️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 April, 12:11
Kim's sunday picture day! :)

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 April, 12:19

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
VK's hairline?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 April, 12:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
always... there's a ball of light
below his hands in the reflection
as if he let it slip :D

mike shady @justmike
11 April, 10:24
🙂👇👋

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
11 April, 10:14
I would like to find one person that knows for sure and has seen and talked to John. Just one please thankQ

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
11 April, 10:50
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Robert Kennedy Jr JFKs cousin was asked a question during a video if JFK was alive. The person asked if JFK is still alive touch your nose. RFK purposefully touched his nose. Also Robert David Steele had supper with Juan O Savin and stated that yes JFK Jr is alive.

robin fineman @RobinD
11 April, 12:47
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
The night of his plane crash I heard his voice on a news
channel. They only played it once. I've been looking for it for
years and ppl on the net found it.
Listen to Petty Officer Todd Bergen. There is Gematria
in the message. I didn't know it then but I've had my
eyes opened by Prez Trump.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 10:08
Why do I think He’ll remain undercover until July? 🤔

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
11 April, 10:21
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
why ??

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 10:35
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Are you back on twit yet? :)

Karen Lou @Sapphire
11 April, 10:02

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 April, 10:01
... it's been a long cold lonely winter...
but the BEST IS YET TO COME❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 April, 10:00
Thanks Kim! Was singing and humming this yesterday A.LOT. Had everyone in house humming it by end of day😀
#wwg1wga

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 April, 09:59
🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

lil Smith @lilyraven
11 April, 09:58
sonshine would be for me 😂❤️