Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jennifer Giroux @jengiroux777
12 April, 12:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim... i follow you always... you have great information tto share... be kind... i dont post information comparable to you...it hurts me you don’t respond to those whom send you such sweet messages... love wins... Right???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
12 April, 12:28
Nice, Kim!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 April, 09:14
Bless ya Kim.
You're a Daisy.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 April, 11:59
Good morning Kim, I like that one!

lil Smith @lilyraven
11 April, 09:57
Good morning Kim! in terms of energy when we see others have something that we wish we had too ... its good to smile and say and thats for me. keeps the vibes high ❤️Have a wonderful day!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
11 April, 09:56
Good Morning Kim! Yesterday I tried to list everything I was Thankful for, and the list was amazingly long! It reminded me that the seemingly little things not given much thought, actually were key to where I stand today. Sort of like climbing a ladder, once I reach the top those first couple of steps seem unimportant, yet they are totally necessary. Have a great day! ☺️🙏🇺🇲

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 April, 09:49
Thank you Kim, that is a very powerful message! We are so blessed! Good reminder!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
11 April, 09:45
So true, Kim! Good morning - have great Sunday!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 09:56
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Thanks so much!
You as well.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
11 April, 09:32
Envy...one of the seven deadlies!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
11 April, 09:29
I have enough, I AM enough.

Patricia Beauchamp @beauchampart
11 April, 09:30
than you Kim
The Creator of everything speaks in numbers. i am grateful for our PRESIDENT TRUMP. 9140 = 14 > 7 7 .32.2 > 5 + 2 = 7. 7 7 7
#GodWins

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 April, 09:18
Good Morning, Kim!!! Love this so much! Reminds me of the quote, “There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.” Always thankful and forever grateful for God’s gift of grace through Jesus!

11 April, 09:28
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
❤️🙏

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
11 April, 09:10

Nehemiah 4:11 - "Our enemies said, 'They will not know or see until we come among them & kill them'”

The devil doesn't jump out and scream, "I'm the devil!"

He creeps in through something familiar and destroys you, your family in your own house. He's able to creep in by distracting you away from things that matter (spouse, kids, peace of mind, gratitude...) with things which don't (new Biden gaffes, new Trump doings...). We can get drunk on these while our soul has chains slowly wrapped around it. The battle for this world and for your life is, and always will be, a spiritual one.

Be self-aware.

"Be sober. Be vigilant."

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 April, 09:08
Hi, Good Morning.. :)

11 April, 09:27
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Hi and GM...hope you have a great day!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 April, 09:06
mornin’ 🥰✝️🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 April, 09:03
Good morning Kim R...

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
11 April, 08:59
Good Mornin. 🙏God Bless