Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
11 April, 03:20
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Evil with a smile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gediminaitis Gediminaitis @Gediminaitis17
11 April, 05:41
#newzelandpm 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gediminaitis Gediminaitis @Gediminaitis17
11 April, 05:42
In response Gediminaitis Gediminaitis to his Publication
check his BALLZ

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
11 April, 03:00
In response Gediminaitis Gediminaitis to his Publication
there is something very small bouncing there...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 April, 03:53
tiens donc 🤓la putain de blague

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
11 April, 03:27
my mum works for nz court system ! shes been told they will be put in jobs out of the public and not mixed with vaccinated pple ! seems its guna create imense peer presure amongst pple . ( not mandatory but we will make pple police pple )

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
11 April, 02:51
I'm not sure your comment is completely accurate. She/He is talking about frontline workers - (port and customs) - also she/he comments if they do not get a vaccine they will be moved into other departments?? Still not great, agreed. As soon as it gets to teachers I'm outta there!! Pretty sure there would be an uproar if they become mandatory ..... here's hoping.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts