E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
WTF is going on with Anonup.com I had to fight to log onto it but is this site compromised or is this big tech F***ing with us again?
05:14 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
08 May, 04:01
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
yesterday, stormisuponus(?) posted a meme about pedowood. it was a good one. i tried to repost, like, bookmark and the entire clip blacked out, and i was unable to any of the 3. no other clips did this from anyone posting. never saw that before but it was crystal clear, it was not going to get around

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 05:55
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
I am getting excited I am praying something happens soon. I am starting to feel like a democrat being all pissed off all the time.........lol I do not know how they keep the rage up for decades the way the do. I have been upset since before Obama took office and it has grown every day since. I just do not know how these people thought that they were going to get away with all of this doing it in plain sight and think that noone was going to ever question it. By the way thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. God Bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
10 April, 05:39
Big tech doing what Twat did.

10 April, 06:26
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
I see that

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 April, 05:31
I got the same thing. Had to go around the "this site is not secure" message.

10 April, 06:26
In response Made In America to her Publication
I did that too. Thanks

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 05:20
Looks like certain browser that are s in bed with the deep state are finding any and all ways to block people from coming on. If I log in through chrome because I want gramerly, showing up as misspelled and I don't care, I had to log on through ecosia today. I have been getting kicked out of anonup lately and my computer goes dark until I reboot it if I use duckduckgo. Must be some extra special truth bombs dropped this morning they don't want others to see. Everyone should repost their stuff tomorrow, he he

10 April, 06:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you

Cher DGF @CherD23
10 April, 05:16
I'm seeing lots of posts now. Looks like all browsers are giving a warning. It happened to me too.

10 April, 05:18
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
Thank you. Do you think that the site is compromised or this is just big tech screwing with them?