Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 April, 10:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 April, 04:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
There are no doubt hundreds of thousands of ppl in this country that have been wronged by these corrupt judges and district attorneys.
04:58 PM - Apr 10, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 April, 12:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been under attack the last few days. My computer has a virus that just shuts itself down, so I have been able to restore so far, AND I received a message 2 days ago when I tried signing in here that said someone was trying to steal my information, so it wouldn't let me sign in. I didn't try yesterday. Are you having issues?

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
12 April, 06:44
happened to me also..fuck them..ima do what i want

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
12 April, 11:56
Get a mac. They just work.