NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
10 April, 06:16
👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 April, 07:41
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
very frustrating when there is no link to this article. Checked in the site itself but does not show this piece, unable to find to read. New Rule: always have a link when posting to read the full story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 04:10
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
You have to know how to search and where to look. Do you own research - https://www.lifesitenews.c...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
I should dig and research when the post only has to include the source in the first place?? I think not.
04:18 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by maybeherb in this post can reply
10 April, 05:06
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I think you are confusing this platform with FB or TW. You can unfollow me if you don't like what or how I post it.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 April, 03:08
Overreacting much? If I disagree, that's the whole of it. My partner and I disagree on some major shit, we do not walk away because of opposing ideas. All platforms are the same regarding sourcing, this post should have had the link. All is well. Stay focused.