John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 April, 10:46
Not so happy question of the day.

If we genetically modify things to make them "better" and more nutritious why do you think they are trying to genetically modify you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 11:10
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Maybe they want you to believe that's why they created them. I studied this extensively going back to my start of this research to '95. GMO Frankenfoods have nothing on organic produce IMO. They created Genetically Modified Seeds to be STERILE. This forces the farmers to have to buy new seeds from them every year. This means sustainable profit. This means THEY can eventually work towards controlling the world's food supply, Which means they can eventually control everyone that wants to eat. Your comparative does have merit. In the same way, they sterilize the seeds, their genetically modified inoculations are designed to sterilize people to help with reducing the population. How can you call "food" nurtured with chemicals so harmful the farmers need to wear hazmat suits, superior to God's clean organic produce?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 April, 06:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Great response. This is why I ask these kinds of questions.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I'm always happy to share what I know. Someone gave me a book in '95 that talked about this sinister plan for the future to control the world by controlling the worlds food supply by manipulating the seeds. It seemed so "science fiction" and in some far off improbable dystopian future. It wasn't until 2014 that I learned, as I was reading about these "sinister" plans in '95, just a stones throw away from me they were already starting Genetically Modified experimental crops. I felt like I needed a shower, as if I was so close to where I should've known, could've warned, could've stopped it. Ha! Such a Pristine Eden, the Garden Island, poisoned all along. Keely Bronson made a movie about it called "Poisoning Paradise.". I later learned they tested Agent Orange in the Valleys before using it in Viet Nam. Many are around born with neurological damage from it and the indigenous foliage of the valleys that were chemically burned were reseeded by helicopters with invasive weeds. Continued-
03:24 PM - Apr 10, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 03:38
Monsanto, calls Dandelions weeds. The Dandelion is a gift to us, an almost complete nutritional profile. One could survive and perhaps thrive on it. The roots provide minerals and have immune support and detox cleansing properties. They are medicine when sick. The greens are loaded with amino acids, vitamins and minerals for muscle building and regeneration. The flowers are loaded with lecithin, Omega oils- all good nourishing food for vital brain health and function. But wait, there's more. It captures the sun and synthesizes it it in such a way, it provides an extra electrical charge of vitality and life force enhancing energy for us. It helps to balance blood sugar. The literal electrical spark of life is in it. What a gift to humankind from nature. Monsanto has us programmed to believe it is most undesirable and to be eradicated from the face of the earth. Note how hard they promote destroying it in commercials every Summer and Spring. Let it grow EVERYWHERE you can. Tell others.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 April, 04:52
I blow the seeds around every year. I have thousands and thousands of Dandelions. Dandelions are also one of the main sources of pollen for the Bees. My chickens eat them like crazy!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
13 April, 04:57
"You know, some people think that dandelions are weeds, but, you know, I always think, who the hell decided tulips were so great?"
- Peter Griffin