P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
We are from Oregon.
We are the maskless family.
We’ve been 86’d and kicked out of multiple stores.
Registers turned off on us.
Cops called.
We will not be intimidated.
We pulled our kids from school.
Not going to play this game.
Pure evil.

___🙂 ____FREEDOM____🔴 ___

https://t.me/PepeMatter
03:23 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 April, 10:47
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Good for you. The only people that chase me down or give me issues are other customers. 99% of the time it's NOT the employees! I only had one employee give me an issue about not wearing the mask...but told the guy behind me holding a cup of coffee (also not wearing a mask) that he was okay because he was drinking his coffee. yah. That clinched it for me. NOT about a 99.8% survivable virus. Not to mention the loudspeaker actually says...if you have health concerns that prevent you from wearing one please CONSIDER our other options for shopping such as curbside, etc... Well...I DO have health concerns and have considered the other options...and decided that FREEDOM is my main concern. I applaud your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
11 April, 10:33
Keep up the example!! I have never worn a mask and only approached 1 time by a young store worker. He ran away from me in seconds. Don't ever stop fighting for freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
11 April, 10:31
fight the good fight!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
11 April, 03:23
stand your ground dont give in to the commie sheeple. if we do this crap will go on forever.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
11 April, 02:38
With Patriot American parents like this, this is how young children grow up to be true American Presidents. God Bless this family, may they inspire the masses to do the same.

Isn't it amazing to see smiles, happiness, FREEDOM? Yes. Yes it is.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 April, 02:21
Good for you, smiles all around...

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
11 April, 11:27
If only thre were many more like you. Even without a mask mandate currently, people are still wearing that face rag. Change takes time; do we have time?

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
11 April, 05:17
respect 👍🏿

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
11 April, 05:08
Sooooooooo good you're a maskless family yez have all got loves written all over thoze gorgeous faces. Love yez.

jon moore @jon_moore81
11 April, 04:58
😍beautiful family x

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 April, 04:37
I LOVE IT ! SHARE LOCATION MAYBE SOMEONE ON THE FENCE IN THAT AREA JUST NEEDS TO SEE THIS SO THEY CAN GO MASKLESS ✔️

Willow My dogo @Willow5
11 April, 04:29
great job! so many valuable lessons for your kids!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 April, 04:20
👍❤️🇺🇸💙💪🏻So wonderful to see beautiful, smiling faces and parents that will take a stand against evil. God Bless You! 🙏🏻❤️🙌🏻

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 April, 03:58
Good for you all. Stand by your convictions.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
11 April, 03:42
MY PEOPLE! GO OREGON! 👊♥️🇺🇸 TAKING IT ALL BACK!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 April, 04:54
Good for you. If you need any help with the kiddos finding information to teach them with, just let me know. I left the classroom a month ago. Will NEVER look back.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
10 April, 04:42
love, love, love this family!! My God's hedge of protection be around you always

Julie Boe @JulieB
10 April, 04:28
God bless & protect this beautiful family!

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
10 April, 03:54
Many testimonies on this account of Red Pill !
Look at that to reboost your energy !

Janet Lewis @jlws21
10 April, 03:54
God bless you! Thank you for standing strong. You encourage me to do so also.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 April, 03:40
At Lowes right now around a bunch of maskholes. Few of us without a mask, some peoe have them and pulled under their nose. I have no madk and will not get one for any reason.

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 April, 03:39
God Bless!!!!! 👏👍💪😇

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
10 April, 03:25
We are with you!