John Galt @johngalt
Come aboard, frenz! We've got a Republic to help save!

#wwg1wga #MAGA
07:34 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by johngalt in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
23 January, 07:50
In response John Galt to his Publication
Welcome John! Good to see you here. Parler was a bust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barri Copete @BluesDawg
23 January, 07:48
😍😍😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
23 January, 07:44
tell me what i can do to help. im a shamanic practitioner. i go into journey to see signs. i just need a focus. i will let you know if i cannot see. i do see a better future with Trump for a bit then another we can trust. the man does need a rest after all. I love you President Trump! thank you and your family for all you bravery and sacrifice. you have helped save our nation and our souls and freedom!

Jesus IsKing @Theotokos
23 January, 07:44

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 07:43
Good to see you here!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 January, 07:40