Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
10 April, 01:47
so government is going to pay ILLEGALS 15,600.00 PLUS 3000.00 IN CASH. WE GOT 3200.00 ID WE WERE LUCKY AND IT TOOK OVER A YEAR TO GET THOSE CRUMBS. ARW YOU PISSED YET. YOU SHOULD BE. ARE YOU READY TO DO SOMETHING YET? TRUMP HAS LEFT US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
10 April, 02:45
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
you bet! Nothing makes sense anymore. I still believe Trump will be back, but wont be anytime soon. The election fraud talk will get dragged out till fall is my estimation. So much hype that twisted our minds. So much shit talk from certain ppl on here that claim to know alot more than the rest of us when they clearly don't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
you are so right. i feel VERY BETRAYED BY TRUMP. I have to question alot of the things hes done now and have to question if he wasnt apart of this whole NWO crap from the beginning. i just know I pray that God takes care of ALL that make us suffer.
03:11 PM - Apr 10, 2021
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grandma Bonnie, click on at the bottom under it