r363l l10n @r363ll10n
George Floyd case is starting to irritate me.
I'd like Sean Hannity to ask his listeners why police officers drove the ambulance to the scene, loaded "Floyd's body" into it, then got in and drove away. There weren't any EMT's on scene. No one tried to resuscitate him. The area wasn't treated as a murder / crime scene.
Hillary Clinton was supposed to show up & testify about her scrubbed emails & private server. She never showed. The media was able to cover for her & focus on the George Floyd incident. Distraction. & the show just keeps going on...
01:54 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
10 April, 01:59
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Unbelievable.
A TRIAL about a PSYOP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 April, 02:11
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
I don't think either one of them. I am tired of the games, the fakery, the showmanship. I don't believe anyone died and I don't believe any of it. We are really living in sick times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 April, 02:19
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
I am tired of false flags. I am tired of Americans trying to terrorize other Americans and I pray everyone of them sees justice. They are all sick in my opinion.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
10 April, 01:56
Dont think he is dead

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 April, 01:55
TRUTH MORE DISTRACTIONS AND DIVERSIONS FOR HRC !!!!!!!!!!!!!