P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
10 April, 09:17
(Q)The Storm Rider

YOUR WATCHING A MOVIE IT'S ALL PLANNED...45 😁 playing Golf...../

https://twitter.com/Little...

https://t.me/Whiplash347

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
10 April, 09:32
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Just recently listened to the movie (The Called? the kids in the side of the road) as I was driving, listening to the play list the first song is "In the Air Tonight" and the words... with what is going on, I got chills. "I've been waiting all my life..." it REALLY sank in. Many of us are anxiously awaiting The Plan to play out. We're waiting for something others have been preparing for all their lives. We need to be patient. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
Time is running out. The kids are suffering. People are suffering. No more time to waste. We've been patient to a fault. There is no 2022 or 2024 if we dont turn 2020 around now. We've gone beyond what I ever thought was possible. Thise who are not awake yet will not wake up until forced to wake up. There is a Feight train barreling down the tracks and its time to start snatching people out of its path or let them get hit by it.
11:58 AM - Apr 10, 2021
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
10 April, 02:17
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 April, 02:53
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
exactly. It does not stop till we stand up, turn the game biard over and do something.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 April, 02:16
Some just refuse to step off the track. I quit trying. Seriously.

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
10 April, 12:09
Well said.