She took their 'slings & arrows'...'taking arms against a sea of troubles'
We see your Mockngjay in plain sight disquised as Peace
#RedFebruary #TrumpwillTriumph
07:07 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
30 December, 04:04
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Diana knew about the Royal Pedophile Elites in the UK. She was going to spill the beans and that's why they killed her (supposedly).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 May, 10:59
the antique wall hanging, the chair, see the arrow, think that has significance too, the numbers if equal 7, perhaps a ty to JFKJR, a thought, Arabella, who we are yet to meet, the oldest child of John and Jackie Kennedy♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 May, 10:52
you look beautiful ♥️ love your dress

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 June, 06:14
You R The Original Warrior Princess. You’re priceless and irreplaceable. A fine example of all that is Love: grace, compassion, tenacity, steadfastness, patience, percerverence and Courage come to mind but LOVE shines through You “D” ❤️

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
11 May, 11:48
what's the number on the baseboard lower left, right beside Diana? 🤔 sort of blurry 599..theres a 4th something but its blurrier

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
21 February, 08:59
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
5992 maybe 🤔 lower left by Diana on the baseboard.

i forgot about making this comment. but seeing it with better eyes this morning.
That 4th number is either a 2 or a 1...but i think its a 2
so 5992-i dont do gematria well. i know alot say its simple math. 😬🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 March, 07:29
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Weirdly...it looks like a half on the end 1/2 but placed vertically not side to side. If that makes any sense. When I enlarge it there's a vertical line at the top of the fourth "number" more like a one but the bottom part of it...has the shape of a 2. Weird.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 May, 01:29
I have always felt those backdrops and paintings tell more of a story than we can ever imagine!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
05 May, 07:35

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
06 May, 09:06
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Is it Unusual that Mother Teresa died exactly 6 days after said Diana’s death...
No coincidences
[They] live and die for their Gematria & Divine Numbers
Vampiring Energy on every life essence at every opportunity-especially on the grandest of scales & events
Nothing is ranDom
A mystery within an Enigma, only finding the way to truth from behind the now thinning Veil of Reality
pushes through prevailing because we care enough to Question
said narative
sometimes nothing is what it appears to be

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 June, 06:20
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
The Old Troll had a Mason grip on Our Angel!
To be surrounded and to have endured the direct presence of such evil is hard to comprehend! That is sacrifice, yet courageous and tough all at the same time! Well done “D” We see your bravery and will defend to no lesser degree! ⚔️❤️⚔️

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 May, 07:29
How a person could endure knowing so much evil is beyond me. I don't know that I could be strong enough.

05 May, 07:32
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
you are here now
and you have all the love & strength within you Angel
God made you perfectly 🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 May, 06:57
And You made it Out ALIVE. YOU stood up to PURE EVIL. GOD Bless YOU Warrior Princess. Thank YOU for NEVER Giving UP and NEVER Giving In, even when the going got tough. YOU have led many to the Awakening. Prayers and virtual Hugs from Me to YOU and Your Family. Thank You.

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
05 May, 10:03
You are so beautiful and I never saw past your message until now... God bless you!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 08:00
you are a survivor. diana the warrior princess. an angel of truth. i am fighting with you to awaken the silly sheep who have been asleep too long. ps, may i borrow your dress?😂😘❤️💪🏻

23 January, 07:19
Gaga is the Golden MockingJAY
A man disguised as a woman
A #Baphomet
A #GoldenCalf
wearing Red with Black
[Their] Color coding for Blood Sacrifice
Diana was trying to SHOW us then, notice the chair, the tapestry behind her, the children
#QueenofHearts

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 08:15
so many i worked with worshipped the golden calf. money was their moloch. godless, soulless quests for fame. adrenochrome was their browsers name. riches came if you played their game. now the truth puts them to shame. i survived big tech and can verify and blame that brotopia is real and completely insane.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 May, 08:55
for the Catholic sacrament of confirmation, we were
instructed to wear black/redwhich i thought was weird
for a holy sacrament, and i never liked those two colors together,
so i found a skirt that had both & it had a snake in tree pattern
(not sure if it was unconscious atm, or rebellious--which i was)