Shannon gilmour @srnityblu
This is a video I made that I am hoping will help give us some alternative awareness as we endeavor to help our friends and family who are not yet ready to see the truth. As Christians we are to live for Jesus are we not? This video is not preachy instead it shares with you insight on the media we call the television and how this has been used as a tool by design to hypnotize us. I segue from television and movies into the Passover of Jesus as we are to have our minds focused on Christ not on evil that the television movies promote. The programming we watch has created in us a fear based model designed to keep us living in fear and far from the one who CAN and is willing to not only HEAL but protect us from the current medical crisis we are in.

The Passover is an important piece of history that brings us into alignment with our maker and shares with us His healing and protective qualities.

Thank you for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The secret to immunity; A Christian perspective - YouTube

The situation is critical. This topic needs to be shared as a biblical perspective is needed to help you make a decision that you most likely do not want to ...

09:50 AM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by srnityblu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shannon gilmour, click on at the bottom under it