d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
UltimateQProofs, arguably the best compilation of mathematically impossible coincidences by Trump & his team, was pulled from YouTube recently. (Honestly surprised it took them so long)

With that said, as more people wake up, Q will continuously become more or more validated in the mainstream eye.

Archive this video, and prepare it for the right moment.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

"How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?"
06:48 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
25 January, 09:55
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Thank you! This is exactly the type of rational, non-sensational, quality video that I'm needing for my family/friends. Do you have any other suggestions to ease them into awakening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Rabid @MissRabid
25 January, 01:45
Thanks! Looking forward to watching it. Bitchute has become a more frequent platform for me. Sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 January, 01:29
This IS the best Q proof video.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
25 January, 07:57
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I watched this before I read a single QDrop or followed a single Anon on Twitter.

I didn't need any other proof.

Mathematically impossible.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 January, 09:50
thank you so much for sharing this, Danny! This will help me to re-red pill many who decided to barf theirs up after the "inauguration"!