Kim Runner @kimrunner
3-Year Delta today for #1123 & #1122 ...

There are 8 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.10 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=Apr...

There is 1 total 2-Year Delta - https://qalerts.pub/?q=Apr...

There are 7 total 1-Year Deltas - https://qalerts.pub/?q=Apr...
09:04 AM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
11 April, 08:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So when do the MASS and PUBLIC arrests begin? Because until we SEE things happening, absolutely NOTHING is going on. Hate to say it, but it appears we have been had.

SEEING is BELIEVING and all we are seeing is good, grand and glorious Patriots dying each and every day while Donald John Trump and company drag this out. It's now mid April and half of America has no clue what is happening other than a daily skull fucking courtesy of Fake Biden.

I am absolutely stunned AND baffled that the American Patriot simply sits by and watched good people die left and right. THEY ARE KILLING US. Trusting the Plan vs. Marching to DC and ending this ourselves?

There is ONLY one RIGHT answer. Choking to death!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
11 April, 01:09
Trust Wray!
Thank God. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
10 April, 10:43
Did the Best "Cum"

*Well Sea...

Heads
Roll Up Hills have eyes

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 April, 11:03
In response John Washington to his Publication
interesting poster 👍

10 April, 10:42
33 days Before End of Year is
11/29
A L i
10/5 DOB

Monsters Playing Clowns
Clowns Stuck on Stupid

10 April, 10:41
They *Failed 33rd st
4/9/2021
10/5 in England
5/10

All this Money??? For what?

10 April, 04:11
As Soon as i Announce who i Really AM.. They Will Turn the Internet completly off.. Trust Me... The First Video will Be.... Undenyable

10 April, 04:12
They want Me to disappear and let them keep the status quo going...

10 April, 10:39
8 1 7
H Q
Head Quarters.

How Many Sides Does a GW 1/4 Have?
3*

Heads Tails And the Much Ignored Side with
100 Ridges...

JOC

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
10 April, 10:12
Good morning, Kim! Hope you have a fabulous day! ❤️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
10 April, 09:47
Good morning Kim. have a great Saturday. your the best ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 April, 09:52
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Good Morning, Tank!
You are, too...but ya know that already.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Tempus Anon @Tempus
10 April, 09:07
If Trump does come back what exactly will be left after Biden destroys America?

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
10 April, 09:05
Saturday is the day for house cleaning.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
10 April, 09:25
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
I like how you think, today would be a great day!