Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Just added some new server to the cluster. The site should be faster for now. Let me know if you see a difference.
06:28 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
26 January, 01:23
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
a lot Kobaaaaa!
ThanQ!
You da Best!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
25 January, 11:38
KOBA IS THE BEST ADMIN EVER!!
Thank you for all you do for us! β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 10:48
For sure faster.....

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 10:48
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Javascript void on the arrow when trying to go to profile.

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
25 January, 12:16
We all appreciate you SOOOO MUCH!!! Thank you!!!!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 12:16
LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS SUPERHEROπŸ’

Carrie Wisner @Binky
24 January, 09:30
Thank you so very much for this site and all your hard work in keeping it up/running!! I think you're definitely doing an Amazing job at that, because I still can't do much on gab, why are you NOT all over the place? I found you accidentally and have been trying to spread the word, is there an app icon for AnonUp??

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
24 January, 02:11
Please help. I can't find how to search and find ppl on mobile. Can you make a video to help during this transituon time? Thanks in advance!

Truth and Freedom @Shortcake
24 January, 01:25
Yessss!! And much much gratitude and appreciation for creating this "Safe Space" for us to share..encourage and inform ❀️
God speed πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
24 January, 09:48
yes notable difference here! helps with productivity: thank you Kobayashi!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 January, 09:31
Thank you ❀️

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
24 January, 12:46
Yes Indeed! TY Koba

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 January, 11:49
You are doing great. not only with the improvements, but the communication is excellent. we appreciate you.

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
23 January, 11:34
It's quite noticeable! Thank you! πŸ™πŸ»

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
23 January, 09:50
Thank you! I love it here!!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
23 January, 09:42
How wonderful of you. Thank you! 😘🎈

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 January, 09:42
Where and when do i get to buy the beers? Speedy ADMIN! TQ!

funker junkie @glowsticky
23 January, 09:39
I noticed my Toolbar Bookmark for this site turned into a twitter icon tho. Is that an error on my side or yours? I deleted the bookmark and made a new one and keep getting the twitter bird but it links to here. So weird!

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 January, 09:37
YUGE!! πŸ’₯

The video compression & upload speed kicks Twitter's ass so majorly!!! Awesome work Kobayashi! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

funker junkie @glowsticky
23 January, 09:35
Works perfect thank you

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 January, 08:41
seems faster moving around the site in general, sometimes gets hung up on my own bit of it... don't know technical term, sorry!

Thank you for all the work.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
23 January, 07:55
When we comment to a post, can the notification say that someone replied to your comment instead of replied to your post? It confuses me. Thank you. I know you are busy.

Jovita Williamson @Jovitaw3
23 January, 07:44
it is moving faster for me ! it hung up a werk ago and I couldnt do what Im doing today - thank you for all you do !

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 January, 07:37
so awesome kobayashi πŸ€—
thank you for building us a place to communicate and share. wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 January, 07:36
Thank you.

Lifetime Patriot @lifetimepatriot
23 January, 07:25
I think it's running much better!

Alice Marie @Radicalizedsummer
23 January, 07:12
It was really slow for me earlier, working great now! Thank you:)

John Galt @johngalt
23 January, 07:11
Amazing job so far, my friend! Quite the needed shot in the arm at the right time. πŸ™

Tasha Middleton @Starlightranch0
23 January, 07:09
Great job Thank you

Kovian Tel @Kovian
23 January, 07:09
You are doing an absolutely amazing job! You have my gratitude!