Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
😱I came to check in because you all need to see what they are putting in these masks.😱
04:06 AM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 December, 05:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ok just ordered at clean juice organic celery, lemon fresh juice and hummus toast, great place for young people to work, waiting and watching mask video, spider jumped out, oh sh—- fell out my mouth😮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
28 November, 10:06
When I watch anything like that, ... I think.. That person needs to spend a week on a heart ward and then maybe they would see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 November, 03:27
geezuskrist

i physically jumped and dropped the device

fooled me twice

i forgot i had seen this before

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
06 November, 03:23
🤬that scared the shit out of me🤣

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
05 November, 11:51
You scared the shit out of me, I said out loud Fucker 😆 🤣

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 December, 05:25
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
i yelled oh shit in a christian organic clean juice cafe, hung my head😁

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 November, 11:23
Advanced Umbrella mp4

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 September, 08:30
OH 💥💥💥💥..got me yet again..

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
26 February, 02:36
I will be nice and not repeat what I just said. 🙃🙂

arba happihr @arba
12 September, 07:38
Damn This video made me jump and scream. A good jolt to know Im still alive. haha

04 September, 07:51
that make me drop the phone and elicit an audible cursing response

pretty sick joke, dude

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
19 June, 10:14
Holy shit I almost fell backward over my chair. My dog had to come see that I was okay, lol.

BELL usa @BELLusa
06 June, 03:56
I want to PINCH you - super HARD...

stacy roberson @Justice67
12 May, 09:35
Dam, I almost spilled my oatmeal. You got me. 😂👍😄

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
12 May, 09:25
haha spiders aren't so bad😆

carol munoz @bornfree2
12 May, 09:23
😝Got Me!

Strega Nonna @Streganonna
07 May, 11:29
Well, the good news is it didn't trigger a coronary! 😂

eigil nilsen @e84
03 May, 05:56
scared the heart out off my chest god dam..lol

arba happihr @arba
03 May, 10:53
Whoaa... You definitely have jokes! Good One!

Debbie Flansburg @Blondiepie
01 May, 12:27
Asshat!!!

Naomi Olivares @NaomiOlivares
29 April, 04:08
Well, now I have to go change my shorts because I just Bidened myself.

Cid Moran @OrangeManticore
26 April, 08:09
Geez Ezra, that was good, but I almost fell off the damn toilet!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 April, 12:57
😲😨

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
23 April, 08:50
Ezra!!!!! I almost pooped myself 😂

Dani Fionnoula @OrangeCatGood
21 April, 10:08
Dang it, man! i just spilled my freshly made morning hot carob drink all over my jammies, my chair, and my knitting.

20 April, 04:55
I have watched this video 4 times. I love spiders. I have a pet mynah. He loves eating them. I feed spiders to the mynah one leg at a time. He loves it. Have you ever pulled a spider's leg off?
This video is proof:
ALL PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS MUST BE MADE IN AMERICA.
CONSUMERS BEWARE.

22 April, 01:29
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I guess that's how the spider got trapped in the mask.

04 September, 07:53
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
which one of these cats stuffs the 🕷 spyderz in 😜

Patriot GalCO @PatriotGalCO
19 April, 03:00
yup, my heart still works. 🤣

Karen Lou @Sapphire
19 April, 02:07
I’m too old for this and i fell for it twice!!😂

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
19 April, 01:53
You little shit!! I jumped out of my seat! 😳😁

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
19 April, 01:45
FOOK! You got me, then my dogs both flipped out seeing me jump. haha.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
18 April, 04:52
😜😝 I will get you for this. 😝😜