Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
If I can't stand for a Patriot such as Rep. Matt Gaetz, I don't know what the hell good I am doing on this Bridge.

I didn't have time to do his entire name, so I hope Rep. Gaetz will accept my apology for taking a 'wee' shortcut, to make sure I took my stand for him today.

WWG1WGA Matt

Respectfully,
#ThePeoplesBridge
02:12 AM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
10 April, 03:01
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
What if he is guilty, and you supported him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
10 April, 03:38
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
All of the women in Matt Gaetz office came out to publicly support him and deny the allegations against him. For me, this is much more substantial than rumors spread by MSM.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
10 April, 10:17
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I have learned a long time ago to do as Q suggested and "Trust myself".
I do not have one iota of doubt about this man's character or honor.
Isn't it funny, the ONLY man in the House defending our children, in the face of harsh pushback from other members of the House, is the ONLY man there is a smear campaign set upon.

Begin to think critically brother.

#ImNotWrong
#ThePeoplesBridge

Selah 321 @Selah
10 April, 02:59
I hope he is innocent of all the things thrown at him

Selah 321 @Selah
10 April, 02:58
Thank you...he is taking lots of hits, he needs a strong Warrior...

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
10 April, 02:38
Matt isn't who you think he is. Please research him.