Sun Tzu @Art0fWar
09 April, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 April, 07:22
In response Sun Tzu to his Publication
i would bet a million $ it is because the vaccination they are putting out is going to bring the cancer to 1 out if every 2 people. this is their agenda. i read an article stating that 1 out if every 2 people will have cancer.

it was a while ago. i do a ton of research on many subjects. i was not surprised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
09 April, 07:25
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
It would make sense if you could have a "Cancer vaccine" you could also manipulate it to do the opposite. https://www.modernatx.com/...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
vaccines are not intended to save lives. God gave us what we needed. evil is breaking down God’s perfect design.
07:29 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Wes Orzechowski to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it