Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
08 April, 06:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
08 April, 06:50
In response Luciana Lippolis to her Publication
Debi Foli, [08.04.21 15:44]
Camp Swift Training Center sent Today at 3:34 PM
Ma’am,

I will do a little digging, but I do not believe this is accurate considering President Kennedy was never Vice President, nor would he have been the “19th Vice President” since that would have been in 1881.

Thank you,

Philip A. Kost
Lieutenant Colonel, Infantry
Commander, Camp Swift Training Center

Debi Foli, [08.04.21 15:44]
I checked with Camp Swift and here is their reply: No one handed anything out at Camp Swift yesterday, and as for the rest. It sounds like conspiracy nonsense that we’ve had to deal with since the whole Jade Helm debacle a few years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
09 April, 02:09
In response Debi Foli to his Publication
Grazie per la gentilezza delle tue parole, l'educazione non è per tutti. Mi riferisco ad altre osservazioni

Only people mentioned by StraightNutrition in this post can reply
Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
09 April, 11:24
In response Debi Foli to his Publication
Thanks for the kindness of your words, education is not for everyone. I refer to other comments on this link