Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
They are trying to normalize Adrenochrome. These people are sick!!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/2...
04:55 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Grace Rodrick @GFR
09 April, 06:05
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
makes my blood boil!!! greedy to remain young... selling their souls to the devil!! i detest celebrities... hollywood ... bollywood or otherwise!!! donot touch our children... the belong to Christ and we are they caretakers on this earth!! may the wrath of God strike anyone touching the child!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 April, 05:57
Silicone Valley can go to hell as far as I'm concerned! A drop of adrenochrome will NEVER be worth a child's life! I don't care about ageing, it's a natural part of life! Leave our children alone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 April, 05:40
ILLOGICAL to make a business from blood during the ScamDemic.

Yes, it's a cover to openly move blood/Andrenochrome
ALSO brings to Sheeple's attention!

White hats in control?
Dark to Light?

Exposure Coming!
Trust the PLAN

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
09 April, 05:20
We would live as long as Methuselah if the government would stop giving us the diseases to kill us. I firmly believe that longevity is from God and since genesis the governments have been trying to kill us off.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
09 April, 05:20
WTF! WTF! WTF!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 April, 05:00
will vegans protest this?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
09 April, 04:59
I'll bet Evergreen has Ever Given something to say about this.