Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 April, 08:40
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
exactly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
09 April, 08:25
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Storlie @Chipy
09 April, 06:16
long ago I asked the ?. “ why is it taking so long for our Lord to come?”. answer was- Father wants all His children to come. I still pray everyday for more time for His will to be done. Yes, come Lord Jesus come, but I also want what our Father wants. Try doing everything in love- even the dishes. “Be Best” at everything, it’s not so hard when you know you are doing it for our Father and His glorious son, Jesus

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
09 April, 05:55
Better late than never hahah Okay laughing with ya all not at you. Elijha Streams on YT for a long time tying the Awakening Q movement with the Bible. they go hand in hand. Q told us it was Biblical and God never does anything without reviling it to his Prophets. Steve shults has a speaker everyday.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
09 April, 05:39
Thanks! I needed to read this post today.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
09 April, 04:36
Yesssss! Thank you for sharing. CJ nailed it. Blessings to both of you. 🙏🏻😁❤️

American Girl @Americangirl
09 April, 04:19
🙏💖🌎

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 April, 04:07
How did you get the whole post in one picture? I wanted to share this yesterday but would have had to chop it up.