Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Queen makes Prince Phillip Royal Regent - RR

QD-1110 = RR problems = Posted on 4/9/18

Prince Phillip = Royal Regent RR = dies on 4/9/21

3 year Delta EXACTLY - what are the chances?

β€œIn the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

- PP RR = age 99 years & 9 months
03:53 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
11 April, 08:52
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Prince Philip [PP] Royal Regent [RR] Funeral on April 17th 2021
Day 107

πŸ’§#1169 >

RR.
Boom.
Q

πŸ’§#1170 >

BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM!!!!!
Q

πŸ’§#1172 >

WRAYs of LIGHT.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
11 April, 09:22
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
10 April, 11:03

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
10 April, 11:22
He`s been executed for over a year + about 3 weeks ago mainstream news stated they both got the vax but they had no live footage coincidence? how about the fact that they announced his death on the 9th @99 if y invert 666? + Considering he`s long gone they could not let him reach 100 that would require a Major production?
#royalflush #crowngate https://geopolitics.co/201...
https://thesun.co.uk/news/... TRUMP FREES USA FROM UK REIGN - https://www.bitchute.com/v...
THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT... The Fall of the Cabal (8)
Part 8: BEYOND KINGS & QUEENS https://www.bitchute.com/v...
RIH SOB Requiem Trump Sings Bites The Dust https://youtu.be/zN5k3c1pS...
Pity Party Royals https://youtu.be/VBmCJEehY...

John Washington @KeysMarg
10 April, 08:49
He Died in Diana's Place....

Times Running Out though..
and Yes Rebirth/ Ressurection is Real...

Diana is 10 Years Old...

So they Say :)

10 April, 08:50
In response John Washington to his Publication
10.5 Years old 4/5/2021

10/05/2010
TY
BOY
JET
JoE
i AM is Close.

I Am's Father is Amongst You in the Flesh

i Will See You Soon

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
10 April, 12:04
I am guilty of this. Spending countless hours studying posts... going deeper down the never ending hole. The endless secret meanings... trying to see through the veil... codes... symbolism... all to understand the plan of man.
I speak to Christians. Do you spend as much time studying the posts of man... as you do the Word of God? Do you know Gods plan? Have you studied Matthew 24?
WAKE UP. You can not serve 2 masters. Choose this day who you will serve... who you will trust.
In Q posts type in the word Savior. Who does Q advise is the Savior of humanity? He claims in one post WE are the Savior of humanity... in another post he claims the military is the Savior. What do we as bible believing Christians believe? Is not Jesus the Savior of humanity?
WAKE UP!

Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
10 April, 07:00
hope hes in HELL RIGHT NOW !

Patriot GalCO @PatriotGalCO
10 April, 01:06
dates matter... 5 images....

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 April, 09:58
thank you all!!! speechless really...

09 April, 09:25
β€œTHREE is the MAGIC NUMBER.”
- De La Soul (3)

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
09 April, 10:23
May this Sick EVIL DEMONIC REPTILIAN PEDOPHILE PEDVORE MURDERER BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!

09 April, 10:40
TRIP-CODE CONFIRMED (What’s the over under on 30 months, M13+A1+P16=30=MAP, Done in 30): The number of minutes in an hour is divisible by thirty, the number of seconds in a minute is divisible by thirty, the average amount of days on a calender month is thirty, 3 = trilateral commission, 3 letter acronym agencies (cia, fbi, fcc, fda, who, dea, nra, nsa, epa etc), three sided pyramid, 33rd degree mason, 3rd Eye (blind), three branches of government, heaven earth hell, 3rd dimension, 3rd degree, trident, trifecta, triumvirate, triple hat-trick, father son Holy Ghost, third degree burns...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 April, 08:00
You are so good at this, ThanQ - excellent work.
Curious ??? ... anyone know what is up with Prince William?

Radio talk show host WMAL (Rush's show) says PW is pushing for the great "Reset" with the Global Elitists. I guess he's been corrupted too. Can't figure out Harry & William ... esp if the Queen is gone and Buckingham Palace closed.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 April, 07:53
HE'S been dead for at least 4 years next month.

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 April, 07:40
All this time my stupid ass thought RR was Rod RosensteinπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 April, 09:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
that's not stupid. I thought that as well. We are the ones awake so no stupidity here

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
09 April, 07:31
London Bridge is or London Bridges..? London Bridge already happened but we didn't get the planned 10 day TV sit down in the event of the lizard queens death and if you do mean bridges then hummm.... that TV sit down seems to have been hijack but for a much bigger and better cause and I'm here for all that.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
09 April, 06:59
Mother's name was Alice! lol

Princess Alice of Battenberg

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
09 April, 07:34
In response private account to his Publication
I can't say I noticed as I don't do news but deffo not surprised... They did a mock funeral of queen lizardbreath a few years back and an actual real reporter reported on it then she died... they say suicide but I ain't so sure bout that...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 April, 06:50
OMG RIGHT WHAT ARE THE ODDS FUTURE PROVES PAST !! -Q THIS IS GREAT WORK !!! WWG1WGA WW

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
09 April, 06:49
Think β€œBridge” (3 year delta for today)
-Q
β€œOperation Forth Bridge” long established plans in the event of Prince Philip’s death

10 April, 09:18
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Lots of Bridges tells Me Nut ting

10 April, 09:21
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
99 Sheep...
it was a Sign and Pre planned for Me...

Leave America to Go to get the BRIDEGROOM-ED IN THE UK AND TANGO WITH THE QUEEN ....

1 of sheep i Left there... Turned into 2

98 in America and rest of the World...

98th Day of /2024 Look UP ill Prove it to You...
βŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ EX Clipse America 7 years Apart

a Boys 15th Birthday..

❌ They Already Lost the Race

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 April, 06:34
more than one comm confirmed today. 1 year delta. Scot-Free

10 April, 11:44
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
flynn confirming Republic? at end of video.
https://rumble.com/vfigp1-...

10 April, 11:45
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
watching a movie. thank you all.
https://youtu.be/NOiaymqaQ...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 April, 05:22
What???

A- Freakin-mazing!!! You Rock!!

R R !!! Thanks for sharing!! (getting a little sicknif saying Rod Rosenstein over and over in my head!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£).

I just knew through Trump’s words of sadness and empathy...there also was a reason!

09 April, 05:19
99 years old & died on the 9th (999).

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
09 April, 10:07
on the 99th day of the year too

Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
09 April, 10:08
Also this is the 99th day of the year and he was 99 years and 9 months old!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 April, 05:07
Yeah we really r mourning a pedovore, pedophile and a nasty evil ,am who died last yr, yeah keep posting lies! WE THE PEOPLE r tired of it! And we know the Queen is dead as 10 ft under. and they were old as the hills those nasty Reptilians!

09 April, 06:44
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
optics are important. relax. i feel the same way. all these pedos will be disclosed in the end.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
09 April, 05:03
if you multiply the equatorial dimension by the number of stars in the left quadrilateral sector of the 2nd dimension and subtract the number of clowns that believe this crap it equals you've been played by the bullshit on this page.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 April, 09:53
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
fuck off idiot

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
09 April, 04:58
how the hell does P=9 but R=18, Q=17 etc. WTF kind of shit is that. even if you mirrored the alphabet it still doesn't equal 9.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
10 April, 12:51
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
Reverse image.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
09 April, 04:49
Happy national unicorn day -- https://www.royal.uk/coats...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
09 April, 04:48
We have yet again entered the mathematical probability realms of God. Otherwise known as Truth.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 April, 04:47
99 on the 9th. 999 666.

3 x 6 = 18

09 April, 04:51
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Put to death and banished from this realm by the Kid by the Side of the Road.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
09 April, 04:44
🀯

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
09 April, 04:42
im sharing on my telegram channel.

ty

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
09 April, 04:33
I like it better when I had the [RR] as Rod Rosenstein

09 April, 11:25
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Double meanings exist :)

09 April, 04:31
Prince Phillip death code = Operation Forth Bridge.
4/9/21 Prince Phillip Dies.
4/9/18 QD 1104 = Think Bridge.

*Another EXACT 3 year Delta.

β€œLondon bridges falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridges falling down, my fair lady.”

(K D - Q N - CM - HMCBMI?)

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
09 April, 04:52
There a song for George Washington Bridge, DC?

09 April, 10:00
[They] cross the Hades while we cross the Rubicon into God's intended future.