MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
09 April, 08:59
Is it [C]hildren before [D]eclass 🤔🤔🤔
Red light district = evil
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
i thought Conviction before Declass
so arrests going on, convictions not made public. i hear June was disclosure time!
02:27 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
09 April, 03:48
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
June? I thought we would have the med beds by June. I've been asked by family, to not spend too much attention on this matter. I will check in about 1.5 hrs a day now. I know the kids are "not" really on there, and I wish I knew why this is taking so long. I'm disappointed in the people, having to wait on the med beds +++++++. Today I am sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 01:21
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
its painful waiting and waiting.... amd thats not gonna be the painful part. My fam thinks im nuts

10 April, 01:22
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
oh, sorry i forgot... yes June for disclosure is what ive heard since last year

09 April, 02:28
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
iS disclosure time!