Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
23 January, 06:04
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
But..... Biden's just in there for the show
so.... was he really able to suspend it?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 05:30
optics. let's just hope the other side gets it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
23 January, 04:43
Why did these fools vote for this witless wonder?????

Anonymous Patriot @Set_Em_Up_Joe
23 January, 04:40
That along worh the EO to reraise drug prices for maintenance medication, its clear to see who ge is working for. He is a certified POS!

Amanda Cravey @luvsmy3girls
23 January, 04:39
So they can cut our electricuty off now??? 🙄 I've never been through hurricane after maths in the winter. 🤔 I wonder which is worse?

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
23 January, 04:37
The EO's from Old Dirty Bid3n are showing up on the register today...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 January, 04:37
Getting right into script of Q
When the Lights go out, know we are in control
The world is helping, there are more Good than bad, have trust in humanity!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 January, 04:39
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
correct

Mister Gee @Mr_G
23 January, 05:00
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
exactly what i thought when i read it.

we are defo watching a movie

Morgan Is Free @MyFellowAmericans
23 January, 04:36
So if Biden isn't really president, how did he suspend the EO?? Will someone please answer this?!

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
23 January, 04:41
In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication
Biden is an illegitimate president of the corporation that dissolved by Trump in 2018. Anything Biden does is not legal. All of trumps executive order stand. The military take orders from Trump. Trump is the 19th president of the republic of 1776. the inauguration was a pre-recorded movie. the Buden tou see is a clone, he's dead.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 January, 04:43
In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication
Think of it like this... America is getting a free trial of what would have happened if Briben was president. The sleeping masses are so brainwashed they need to be SHOWN just how bad it would have gotten. I believe the truth will be exposed about election fraud, and all his policies will become null and void. Question is... how long will this go on? I'm hoping this is what the "10 days of darkness" refers to.

S3_ k33 @S3_K33
23 January, 04:34
DHS had quite a few as well...

VeronicaMK5 Patriot @VeronicaMK5
23 January, 10:56
I knew President Trump signed an Executive Order to PROTECT AND UPGRADE our POWER GRIDS.

When did #46 reverse that order.

PLEASE PROVIDE LINK.

Thank you!