John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
You've seen this before but I'm posting it again because if you're reading this, their going to need it.
01:11 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Shen Zako @shenzako
09 April, 11:28
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Daily Prayers and Sports can help fighting this !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
09 April, 08:43
I keep sliding back occasionally between helping others and depression.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 April, 06:56
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Honestly I think that is pretty normal. I know I have had my days. The thing is getting back to helping others, as long as you do that you're golden.

Future Lori @FutureLori
09 April, 01:20
As just one example of when I went thru these exact stages was leaving the organized church. My grandfather was an ordained Lutheran minister, my father was a headmaster at a Lutheran Parochial school, my husband and I spent extensive time as volunteer yet full time Youth Ministers before our children were born. We were in deep. Once our historic suburban church begin "progressing" into a mega church (mega building and all) we found ourselves on this path with our "religion" until that was dissolved and our true spiritual journey began.

It was a great primer for the journey we are on now with EVERYTHING else.