Kim Runner @kimrunner
1-Year Delta for #3924

There are 18 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.9 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=Apr...

There are 10 total 1-Year Deltas - https://qalerts.pub/?q=Apr...

There are no 2-Year Deltas...
09:37 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 April, 09:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
09 April, 06:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
09 April, 03:21
We keep hearing the phrase "think for yourself". To you reading this... are you? Are you thinking for yourself or being told what to think? Honestly ask yourself. It appears to me that the more I "think for myself" and do not follow the narrative... the very thing we accuse the media of... is happening in the movement. I have decided to think for myself to question the narrative not of one side but both. There is a plan. The plan of God given to us through His Word and the plan of man. According to Scripture Jesus is the Savior of humanity. According to the posts of Q mankind, the military is the Savior of humanity. I have had 2 "Q" people I followed block me for questioning the narrative for thinking for myself. I honestly do not care. The desire of my heart is to get each person who reads this to "do their research". Stop letting individuals tell us what to think or how to think. Read Matthew Chapter 24. This is where we are. We have the plan. Gods plan.
https://youtu.be/62Hok9BkY...

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
09 April, 07:26
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Yes. God might be using the military but Jesus is the Savior if people receive Him.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
09 April, 02:30
hreat movie!

robin fineman @RobinD
09 April, 11:04
🇺🇲Tnx for the great vibe!! I wish I had someone here
to share it with. I guess I'll share in their shock.
Wonder what's going to freak them more--the fact
that I was right or the truth! Put it this way, my
cnn-cuomotose family ,friends and drs don't even
think pizzagate is real🙄😷

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
09 April, 02:32
In response robin fineman to her Publication
i have 3 friends i can cry-when i get angry- to and openly talk to. I am lucky.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 April, 10:48

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 April, 09:54
🤔

Reina Beans @Reinab
09 April, 09:46
thanks Kim, you da best! 💕💕