WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž
Good Rising Beautiful Souls!
πŸ’«Did you know that our Souls are all being called to a higher service for humanity rigjt now?

πŸ’«And that we ALl need to become crystal clear... and super conscious... on what we want to create and see in our beautful God given world?

πŸ’« Did you also know that the truth is, the only way for us ALL to win this Spiritual war is for us ALL to consciously choose to raise pur vibration and laser focus all of our beautful and Sacred God given energy on what we want to create in this beautful world?

πŸ’« And did you know that this beautful raw power has been ours all along and If we want to accelerate this process to bc a world overflowing with Goodlyness...Godlyness... Peace.... Unity....Oneness... Love.... Grace...Freedom...and ultimately get to the full disclosure that the Light of God has truly won... it is imperative, more than ever, that we all do this now?

We must wake up & RISE everyday knowing this power has always been ours all along!πŸ’žπŸ™Œ
08:37 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
18 May, 08:26
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
πŸ’—I agree 100% The majority of people live life in default mode, whatever shows up in their day, just happens to them, without responsibilty, thought or plan. Livng consciously you, thank the universe when you wake every day. Thank you for everything that comes into my life, please take away all things that hinder my path. When I leave my home I always talk to myself about what a wonderful trip it will be and I will meet positive loving people. Thank you for the loving reminder "We Are All One" Love to you and your family!!πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
09 April, 04:26
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
grand rising πŸŒ…
eye see you πŸ™
let your intention, become your attention.
much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
09 April, 05:01
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™