Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Hello where did yall come from??

MRMBB333 is a solid as far as I can tell.

https://youtu.be/i-EG7mct4...
Unreal! | Two GIANT Men spotted nearby Giza Pyramids! - YouTube

Whoa! Two men of gigantic stature, probably in the neighborhood of 8' to 9' tall have surfaced in a community not far from the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egyp...

07:38 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
09 April, 05:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️

So this first "weird place" he poiints out - its an army base .... LOL in the desert. The "weird things" are tanks and armoured vehicles.

The village he then points to is the luxury Sheikh Zeyed district ... the "giants" are a fish eye lens.

Been there a hundred times.

Be careful who you follow okay? Maybe he oughta get on a plane and actually visit .... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 11:21
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Awwh thx so glad to see you, havent seen you around since twit wit kicked to curb.
You know Nana I throw it out there to get good ppls like you that knows debunk it for everyone hun.

Better to have it debunked than have ppl keep believing I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 April, 07:36
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
🤣Daily Mail reported it too... https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 April, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Could be from the camera (bots) with wide angle lens ... always distorts the visuals ... used in real estate photos, that massive kitchen / bath / patio etc. you saw in the ad, turned out to be much smaller

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 01:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
idk this guy what i have seen of him at least is usually really squared up.