⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
08 April, 05:32
I try to share this video periodically.

IMO, best single proof that things have been happening, and will continue to happen.

https://youtu.be/xKdsVNESP...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
08 April, 10:08
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Proof would be seeing Schiff's head rolling down K St or Pelosi being perp walked. Sorry, but we got nothing at all. I think we've been had, but hold out hope Trump will stop with the cookie cutter, meaningless statements and actually dig deep to find the will to finish this entire scam and keep his only promise that every truly and really matterd......."Drain the Mother Fucking Swamp". Again, right now? Right now and today we have nothing. NOTHING. Skull fuckings? Galore. FGood American Patriots dying? Every day. Justice? Zero. None at all. And EVERYONE knows it.

Absolutely baffling what we are witnessing. I hope and pray we don't soon find out Trump is in on the entire scam. Sure looks that way.

Isn't anyone else troubled that we haven't see a single member of the DC pure trash cult arrested, perped, tried and hung? If that doesn't concern you, can you explain why using reason, logic and critical fucking thinking?

Done in 2090. DEAD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nielz Awake @Awakened86
Its hard, we all have ups and downs and some days are better then other but with all due respect; get your shit together.
You are here for a reason and you know BETTER then this.
It's a fucking shitshow and doubt easily takes over. HOWEVER if you truely did your homework you'd know this has been going on for centuries! think its just done by doing simple arrests and we can go back to our previous life? The life that is 99% a lie? You know biden is replaced by the good guys, You know clinton/obama etc are taken out. YOU HAVE MORE THEN YOU KNOW! what is happening now isn't for us. It's for the normies. You are SAFE! (i know it doesn't always seem that way)
But truely, If there was still such evil or elite power, we would have been long gone. They wouldn't have allowed for so many to wake up.
Patriots are in control and the best is yet to come.
Keep faith, Be brave. We are all in this together, Wwg1wga.
03:52 AM - Apr 09, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awakened86 in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 April, 03:54
In response Nielz Awake to his Publication
Amen!!!
It takes more than 4 years to take down a half a century old satanic cult. 🤷‍♂️