Quantum Financial System . ✨
Follow the Loop . 💫
Think Mirror . 😎
Mr. Pool . 👀
The BEST is yet to come . 🥳
Where We Go One, We Go ALL . ❤️
NESARA // GESARA // XRP // QFS // .
#wwg1wga #MAGA #QFS ✨🚀✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
08 April, 10:42
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I am not complaining, I truly get the magnitude of what is taking place on Earth. I am grateful to everyone who is helping save humanity. We in 🇨🇦 have lost thousands of businesses with lock downs. We just went into another lock down this week in Alberta. A lot of hopelessness and infighting re vaxs and masks has set in. Its very tough to watch. I pray the new system comes online soon and people can restart their dream. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 April, 11:24
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Yes, very rough waters for lots of weary passengers, but we are on the ARK together.

Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindi Time For the Divine, click on at the bottom under it