Only people mentioned by DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
09 April, 12:47
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
A WOMAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 April, 12:16
OVER THE TARGET !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
09 April, 12:15
omg im so turned on right now

Kev Oooo @KevO
09 April, 12:12
I was about 6-7 yrs old, walked to the neighbors farm house about 1/2 mile down the road. Without permission of course 😄 Jumping away on the trampoline having a good time here come mom 😳 she beat my ass the entire way home and talked that fast 😂👍🏻💪👊🏻

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
09 April, 12:03
Amen!!! They are trying to mess with our babies one way or another. Well, let's wake up any sleeping mama's out there with this. You don't mess with mama's babies ...ever! The wrath of a mother is truly something to fear.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
09 April, 07:29
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Yes it is Amen 🙏🌎🙏 I'm being loud as much as possible

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 April, 11:35
THIS NEEDS 2 GO VIRAL LETS MAKE IT SOW ,PATRIOTS U KNOW WHAT 2 DO! AMEN!

08 April, 11:37
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
❤❤❤❤❤❤

08 April, 11:37
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
❤❤❤❤❤❤